What's the best way to get the most out of your cycling? Logging miles, maintaining a healthy nutrition plan and following a training program are good, but above everything else is having people to ride with. Whether you are a seasoned racer or a complete beginner, there is nothing better than riding with like-minded cyclists to develop your skills and challenge yourself.
So if you love cycling, why go at it alone?
We're looking for fun-loving, dedicated, and supportive riders who are itching to join a local club team that offers many benefits. We encourage racing, but you do not have to race to be part of the team. Everyone is welcome!
Our Mission is to provide an atmosphere that is inclusive, supportive, with a potential to grow and create awareness for the sport, community and Team Snyder Cycles. We look forward to making a lasting impact together!
Team Snyder Cycles members should possess these qualities:
- Love for cycling
- Passion for our team's Mission
- Desire to explore new roads, routes, terrain, and riding styles
- Open mind to learn or hone your riding skills, control and focus
- Camaraderie and companionship
- Willingness to stay connected in the local cycling community
Benefits and perks for joining Team Snyder Cycles include:
- A Team kit (Bib and Jersey from Castelli, or Castelli baggy jersey with Sugoi baggy shorts)
- 25% off a new Scott, Cannondale or GT bicycle, once a year
- 25% off a new Kask helmet, once a year
- Four free pre-event quick tunes
- Great discounts on bike shop services and products
- Organized Team rides
- Social events
Dues for the 2017 Season is $300 for adults and $150 for junior riders, and covers all the benefits and perks listed above. Please submit your information below to register for membership to Team Snyder Cycles. Deadline for kit orders and payment is on the night of our first mandatory meeting, held on Tuesday February 21st, 2017 at 7:30-8:30 P.M at Snyder Cycles in Tucker.
Registration for Membership is now Closed.
Photos by Sharif Hassan Photography